Our NSW parks are registered venues for Parents NSW Vouchers.
Eligible Families can now apply for $50 x 5 Parents NSW vouchers, to redeem at registered COVID-safe venues.
Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays and are valid to the 9th October 2022.
Parent NSW vouchers must booked and redeemed for sessions before the 9th of October 2022.
How does it work?
- Register for your Parents NSW Voucher via the Service NSW website here.
- Your vouchers will appear in the Service NSW app in the voucher section
- Head to our online booking page to reserve your spot! Instructions on how to book online below.
- Present the voucher/s QR code for the business to scan when you visit the park.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
How to Book Online using your voucher:
- Choose your location
- Select your main activity
- Choose your participants and session time
- Enter your contact details
- At the payment section, enter a promocode per $50 voucher:
- Enter your payment details to pay the difference
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Bring the app for scanning on the day
*Failure to present a valid Parents NSW voucher code on arrival will require any outstanding balance to be paid in full. Not to be used in conjunction with Discover NSW vouchers.