Download a copy of the full Terms & Conditions
- Treetops Adventure is a most-weather event and operates rain, hail or shine. Treetops Adventure will close during electrical thunderstorms and/or strong winds in the immediate local area. This will be at the discretion of Treetops Adventure.
- Cancellations made 10 or more days in advance of the scheduled booking date, will receive a full refund or free reschedule, including group booking deposits.
- Cancellations made between 2-10 days from the scheduled booking date will be entitled to a 50% refund or incur a 20% reschedule fee to move the date.
- Cancellations made within 0-2 days of the booking or no shows will forfeit the entire booking, with no refunds or rescheduling available.
- In the event that Treetops Adventure cancels prior to the start of your session for any reason, you will be informed immediately. You will be entitled to a full refund or reschedule to a new date.
- In the event you have already started your session and Treetops Adventure is forced to close the park, and you are less than halfway through the session, you will be entitled to a free reschedule.
- Forced Majeure Clause: Should events beyond the reasonable control of Treetops Adventure, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, airline flight cancellations, terminated stays, infectious disease such as SARS and COVID-19, government regulation or advisory, disaster, fire, earthquakes, hurricanes, or any other cause reasonably beyond Treetops Adventure’s control, Treetops Adventure maintains the right to cancel any booking, providing written notification to the Guest and credit the booking back to the Guest.
All Guests must adhere to Treetops Adventure’s COVID-19 Policy, which is written in accordance with the State Public Health Orders. The below terms apply for all participants and spectators herein referred to as (“Guests”) with sessions due to commence from 8:00am, 11th of October 2021.
- Where a Government (Federal or State) requires that a person must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or any other disease or virus) or imposes a restriction or requirement of any nature to be able to enter a State where Treetops Adventure operates in, all Guests must comply with such requirement. Treetops Adventure will not accept a booking from any Guest that has not complied with or does not commit to such requirement. Where the customer does not meet a vaccination or testing requirement by their appointed session:
- prior to departure from the customer’s home location, the customer will forfeit any and all monies paid; or
- entry to the park or access to the service, the customer will be barred from the premises and will forfeit any and all monies paid.
- Where the customer cancels due to travel restrictions other than vaccination or testing requirements, the customer will be contacted and offered a credit for the booking, where such an offer is at the absolute discretion of the operator. The operator reserves the right to withhold some monies to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.
- Guests are required to scan the QR code for check-in on arrival, and will be asked by Treetops Adventure personnel for visual confirmation of this via the green tick on the relevant QR app. If QR app check-in is unavailable, Treetops Adventure will require your details to be recorded on the onsite COVID-10 logbook, for the purpose of contact tracing only.
- Guests are required to provide visual evidence of being fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption to be at the premises, where a Government (Federal or State) requires that a person must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or any other disease or virus) or imposes a restriction or requirement of any nature to be able to enter a State where Treetops Adventure operates in. Approved documents include but not limited to:
- Australia’s COVID-19 digital certificate. A digital certificate is available for download to smartphone, from the Express Plus Medicare App.
- Immunisation Record from the Express Plus Medicare App.
- Medical Certificate stating Exemption from an authorised practitioner.
- Medical Certificate stating Exemption accompanied by a Statutory Declaration signed by a Justice of Peace (JP).
- Masks are to be carried during your visit to Treetops Adventure. Masks are to be worn when social distancing is not possible, including but not limited to check-in at reception, harnessing, training, around the Home Trees or when waiting on a platform with other Guests who are not part of your booking.
- At this time, spectators must be kept to a minimum. Only spectators and adults supervising children aged 3-17yrs will be able to attend.
- Attending Guests who are suspected of having recently travelled overseas, been unwell or showing symptoms or have been in contact with someone with a suspected or known case of COVID-19, will be required to leave the premises immediately.
- If the park is forced to close in accordance to State Public Health Orders, Treetops Adventure will follow its Forced Majeure Clause (see ‘Cancellation Policy Section 1.g.’), providing Guests with a booking credit. In the circumstances of COVID-19, booking credits will be valid for 12 months. There are no further extensions on booking credits, except in the case of exonerating circumstances or change State Public health orders.
- For changes to bookings requested outside of the specified lockdown periods, the standard cancellation policy will apply.
- If after attending the Activity, a Guest takes a COVID-19 test and returns a positive result, they are required to inform Treetops Adventure immediately.