Our NSW parks are registered venues for Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers!*
NSW residents aged 18+ can now apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, to redeem at registered COVID-safe venues.
Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays and are valid to the 30th June 2022.
How does it work?
- Register for your Dine and Discover voucher via the Service NSW website here.
- Your vouchers will appear in the Service NSW app in the voucher section
- Head to our online booking page to reserve your spot! Instructions on how to book online below.
- Please note we are only accepting one Discover NSW voucher per person. Additional vouchers can be applied to bookings, but it must be a voucher allocated to another person.
- Present the voucher/s QR code for the business to scan when you visit the park (both printed and digital options can be scanned by the parks).
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
How to Book Online using your voucher:
- Choose your location
- Select your main activity
- Choose your participants and session time
- Enter your contact details
- At the payment section, enter the promocode: DISCOVERNSW01
- For additional Discover NSW vouchers please also use this second code: DISCOVERNSW02
- Enter your payment details to pay the difference
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Bring the app for scanning on the day
*Dine & Discover vouchers are not redeemable at St Ives Park.